Sunday, March 25, 2012

“Things I am bad at” Excerpt from 3-7-2012-3:52AM

1)    Crying. I hate it. It accomplishes nothing and makes you look awful.

2)    Saying no in sexual scenarios, I just aim to please.

3)    Understanding why anyone puts mayo on anything, it’s really rather disgusting, so  cease and desist.

4)    Being honest with people when I know that I am going to hurt them, I like seeing people happy.

5)    Making friends and not sleeping with them.

6)    Keeping my room clean.

7)    Committing to finishing a book… If the first 20 pages aren’t exciting I’m out.

8)    Reminding people that I have feelings, and that just because I don’t leave them out on the surface it doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Okay, lists are where people start, right? Little tiny changes will be good for me. Commitment, I hope I can be capable of you in some manner or another. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello there. I detest mayo as well, so I understand. Why anyone likes the glumpy stuff is beyond me.

    I can't relate to the difficulties in keeping a room clean...but be glad you aren't a slave to it!

    Hope those in your life are more mindful and perceptive when reading you. Maybe a simple reminder will make others more sensitive to your feelings?

    -Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I'm going to have to disagree about the mayo. I love it. And man its good to know what your bad at, but maybe it would be good to write a list of things your good at?

    Zack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am not honest when I know that I will hurt others. It is for the greater good that they don't know, but in the end it'll tear apart any sense of morality.

    ReplyDelete