Tuesday, January 24, 2012


The last couple of girls I left behind told me, in varying forms and with tones ranging from spite to sympathy, that I needed to "sort out my feelings" or "talk to someone" but I'm busy as hell, so hopefully this blog can accomplish both while being an interesting read to all you people who have ever wished they could take a peek inside the mind of an externally titled and internally accepted "head fuck"... Me!

Just to preface, I don't do it intentionally. Purpose doesn't really factor in. I just love living my life, the way I want to. I don't speak for all of the
fucks out there, obviously. So here it is, greetings interwebs!

Enter into my den of iniquity.

See the way I let life happen around me—from the brain that constantly confuses the body, to the body that currently confounds the world (or at least a large section of lower Manhattan and the Bushwick area).

 I don't want to hurt anyone, never did, I just refuse to be caged in, ya dig?

3 comments:

  1. How do you define yourself as a "head fuck"? I'm intrigued.

    Camilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm also confused about what that phrase actually means.

      However, I might be able to learn something from what you write. Specifically, you mentioned that you refuse to be caged in.

      I struggle with that, sometimes. Slowly realizing this tree (house) might be my prison.

      Now. I'd call that a head fuck.

      Delete
  2. I don't really understand all of the words you used, but I think this is something I can get behind.

    ReplyDelete